CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 23, 2010

♥...My Mood...♥

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

...Koh Quenee...

Please don't fall in love with him Ok??
You think he like you??
Are you sure that you suit him??
Or you sure he same feeling with you now??

Don't Be Crazy Girl~!!
Maybe he treat you just like a Best Friend...
Is it you think too much??
Thought he like you??
Oh my god~!!
I think you'r MAD~
I just scare you will be hurt in the end...

Ok...I will control myself from now on...
I won't find him and chat about over friend's topic
before he never give any response to me...
But....That i know...

♥ I'm really very miss him in everyday ♥

In this early morning...
I did a very Stupid's thing...
I boldly asked him a question that i can't imagine in myself too...
Ishhh~!!
In the end...
I did not receive any response from him...



♥ Really Hope Not IF ♥

0 评论: