CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

12 August 2009

Recently...i damn busy..hahaha..
but do know wat im busying....=P

this is me,baobei shan and bii cook at last last week de..
PRAWN of CHILI
it is DAMN SPICY..hahaha...
finally we Beh Tahan..eat many ice..=P

06 August 2009 (Thursday)
i went T.Square with baobeii,bii,yee and ling
we reached ther at 4pm..then go Secret Recipe meet yee n ling
After ate..we Start to shop lu...
hahahaha....til...7-8pm...
we are tired and nothing to buy le...
so bii call her fren-Jun came to fretch us back..
My 战利品 in tat day...
DEAR's T-SHIRT

MY FABIANO RICCO's HIGHHEEL

MY SKIRT (so nice)

MY SHORT SHORT PANT


08 August 2009 (Saturday)
i went S.Wang again with jiumu,cousin bro and my sis..
reached ther we all went McDonald eating and waiting my jiumu
she is going to repair her phone...

shop shop shop....
when back tat time jiumu need to buy T-Shirt for my funny jiujiu..
haha...so we just followed her to Parkson...
cam-whored time

then is the time to back le..

but i din follow jiumu back...i go finding my friend...

and waiting Bii come and find me...

after tat we buy shirt jor just back to Bii house n overnitex...

im so happy recently...hahaha...

now is my dinner time le..

hahaha...muackx....

0 评论: