CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

24 August 2009

hahaha....coz i damn free today..
so i post old picture of me,dear n baby Zoe at here...
hehehe...this all picture is when i went Dear house took de...

This My Dearest Baby-Zoe after woke up
She is Cute ritex?? xixixi"=D
I so jealous of her big eyes...
=P
Me n Baby Zoe^^
abit look like ghost==
bcoz of the sunlight==
LaoGong n Baby Zoe
they are watching the tv
两个的姿势像到够力==
rude...but me too..hahaha
after watching tv..
we all are hungry..
so going out eating with his mamii...
B4 out eating..
My Dear is "make up"..==
Backside of LaoGong=P
My Handsome LaoGong when waiting the food
I curi-curi to took his photo de
hahaha..
This video is about My Funny Zoe..
Hahaha...she is so cute in this video...
Me,Dear n his Mamii all laugh at her..^^


This Our Couple.T^^
hehehe...
He said Nice n need to buy again oO...
hahaha...我有眼光..=P
-END-

0 评论: