CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Few Days

Im Back~ ^^
Long Time Din Update My Blog Le..
Bcoz Lazy...n Not Free~ :(


ErrrHermmm...
Now Start To List Out My Busy Life Bahx..xD
*My Day*
6.30am till 1.10pm - SCHOOL
2.30pm - 6.30pm/10.30pm - WORK
Monday & Thursday - TUITION
Haix...So Kesian..haha...

OK~ Den...
Sunday - 04 July 2010
Pandan Indah ==
Actually they all wan go Old Town make my present de..
but tat day i din hv work...so boring at home..
n they all go out for yamcha leave me :(
so i bad bad to follow them..haha...

1st Round..4pm - 7pm
OLD TOWN
2nd Round..7.30pm - 9pm
STEAMBOAT
3rd Round..9.30pm - 11pm
MCDONALD

After That...My Boy cum to fetch me back...


Monday - 05 July 2010
Leisure Mall
At School Ah Bii said wan to go sing k...
so me..yuu..bii go leisure at 4pm...
Ah Bii de man fetch us...
Reached ther we shop harr sin...

1st Round..4pm - 7pm
NEWAY
2nd Round..7pm - 9pm
BOSTON

After that My JiJi fetch us back..


Tuesday - 06 July 2010
South City

After work i follow My Boy they all play Bowling...
Around 11.30pm reached ther...
Evvone brought her daughter along...
she is so cute...only wan boyboy hug her..xD
Especially is Ah Leong...xD
We have 4 Group...

1st Group
YS TAN
CHRIS
AH MIE
LEONG

2nd Group
AH ZAI
JUN
FATT
WING

3rd Group
ESTHER
JOSH
YUAN
SHENG

4th Group
EVVONE
KELVIN
QUENEE
CHEN KWOK

The Winner Is 4th Group...hahaha..
Is Our Group.. :P
Actually this Bowling Place Is too SUCK~
always JEM PROBLEM de...
But we are so lucky WON~ xD

This is My New Life...hahaa...
:P

0 评论: